Campground Spring Opening

Campers, it looks like the weather is not agreeing with us yet, but we are getting close. The 10 day forecast is the key to opening as we want to see temperatures a couple of degrees above 32F to get the water on. Tom will be looking at the 10 day forecast on Saturday (4/6). Friday night is supposed to be 29degrees. The lake is over its banks currently, but that tends to correct itself in short order.

I apologize for the late notice above. I made a poor assumption that people know about the 10 day look ahead on the temperature in the spring opening and fall closing.

The trash service has been started. The Wifi will not be until May 1st.. Main Clubhouse has the water on currently and Tom will put a heater in there on cold nights. The other water lines are not charged.



^ Back to Top ^